License Requirements

Because you will be collecting money on behalf of others (unit owners) you must obtain a Restricted Letting Agents License. This is not difficult to obtain and involves a 5 day course & examination. We can assist you with details, course times, locations etc. We will even help with homework if required. None of our clients have ever failed.

Pin It